Who are we ?
Created in 1999, Novian International is a consulting company specialized in German-French business. The company is an expert on all the French-German questions and offers high-quality services thanks to an excellent operational support of its customers.
Since the company was created, Novian International has intervened in many business sectors in France and in Germany:
- Industrial equipment
- Automobile industry
- Industrial digital printing
- Agricultural equipment
- Companies hosting
- Internet, web-based services
- Medical equipment
- Technological Start-ups
François Gaillard has gathered more than 27 years in various top management positions in Europe, especially in Germany and France, in service industries as CEO of CIPE Group a listed company in the French stock-exchange and as Vice President of the American Tyco European Security Services, as well as in process industries (technical textiles or automotive industry for instance).
Since more than 15 years, François Gaillard is the CEO and founder of Novian Consulting & Unternehmensberatung, a consulting and investment company focused on early stage technology companies and capital development.
François Gaillard studied international business at the Lyon Business School (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Lyon) and lived in Germany and France.
More infos here : Linkedin
Over its interventions, Novian International has developed an expertise in particular fields such as:
- Agricultural equipment
- Services market (asset management of contract customer)
- Industrial activities of process and transformation.
The company works more precisely on managerial issues around the French-German & German-French business-axe as well as in the German-speaking countries (Austria, Switzerland, Central Europe).
For more than 15 years, the know-how and skills characterizing Novian have been directed at companies eager to develop, optimize or reposition their operational strategies.
Today, Novian is really close to the field thanks to its custom-made interventions The French-German consulting company assists and supports the leadership and investors during each step of the companies’ development.
- General management & strategic plan
- Business & Marketing
- Human resources
- Mergers/Acquisition & fundraising
- Strategic analysis
- Settlement of organizations
- Establishment & creation of subsidiaries
- Repositioning of subsidiaries
- Operational support on the field
- Management of virtual offices
- Crisis management
- Interim Management
- Negotiations with French or German partners
- Direct/indirect networks and operational support
- Commercial & Marketing strategies
- Translation of the company documents
- Recruitment of employees
- Writing of work contracts
- Intercultural seminars
- Seeking of targets
- Audit of the commercial structures
- Post-acquisition support
- Fundraising support
Printing and marking equipment
Virtual offices management
Internet and web services